health

[Health][bleft]

career

[Career][grids]

Viral News

[Viral][twocolumns]

Career

[Career][bsummary]

Dumb Answers By Bollywood Stars

Alia Bhat’s popularity increased drastically after a dumb answer she gave on "Koffee with Karan" in December 2013, but not just Alia Bhatt their have been many instances where famous bollywood celebrities have given dumb replies to the simplest of the questions.

Sonam Kapoor : I have taken acting tips from Abhishek Bachchan.

Question to Kareena Kapoor: Which (brand name) laptop model do u use? Tell us something about its hardware.
Kareena: I don’t know about the hardware but I have a green one. Also, I have gifted 2 of them to Karishma’s son, one is red and the other is yellow.

Vivek Oberioi in an interview after Krish 3 “”People told my acting was like Heath Ledger Joker from The Dark Knight.”

Media person to Bipasha Basu while running with Olympic torch in Delhi: Who started the Olympic Games?
Bipasha : I think Adolf Hitler started it!

Juhi Chawla on ban of Shahrukh Khan in Wankhade Stadium:
“If today Shah Rukh Khan were to get upset and quit the IPL I wonder if there’d be any people watching the matches… in Wankhede or any stadium.”

No comments: